Viessmann vitodens 100 w error codes
This section will provide information about viessmann vitodens 100 w error codes.
The “Error Codes” section of the manual gives the following list of possible error codes:
0 = Normal Operation
1 = Malfunction and switch off
2 = Malfunction in heating mode
3 = Malfunction in cooling mode
4 = Malfunction in COOL-POWER mode
5 = Flow rate measurement malfunction (flow sensor)
6 = Error in refrigerant temperature measurement (temperature sensor)
7= Voltage supply malfunction (power supply)
The viessmann vitodens 100 w condensing boiler also comes with a 24V heating system.
Some of the common error codes are:
– E1: Remote controller is not inserted in the heating unit.
– E2: No voltage on the remote control terminal.
– E3: Control power failure.
– F1: Withdrawal of water from the tank without reaching the required level in the evaporator.
– F2: Occurrence of frost on the water connection or the sensor’s contact point.
This article discusses the viessmann vitodens 100 w error codes.
The most common cause of a high-temperature heating system is the heat exchanger’s malfunction. This can be due to a problem with the thermocouple, wiring or relay.
“Inspections, Installations, Repairs & Maintenance”