A faulty furnace thermostat
A faulty furnace thermostat is an issue that many people have to deal with. The symptoms are as follows:
1. Your furnace does not consistently turn on when you set it to turn on.
2. You notice that the temperature in your house is inconsistent, meaning it’s either too cold or too hot all the time, but never just right.
3. You notice that your furnace turns on and off at random intervals throughout the day or night (even if you haven’t set it to do so).
4. There has been a recent and sudden increase in your energy bill, which could be attributed to your faulty thermostat turning on and off often throughout the day or night for seemingly no reason at all.
A faulty thermostat is the most common reason for a furnace not working properly. When your furnace thermostat isn’t working properly, the temperature in your home may be very uncomfortable and too high or low.
This article will help you determine what might be causing the faulty symptoms preventing your furnace from working correctly.
You may have come to this article because you’re experiencing one or more of the following symptoms: – Your furnace is either humming loudly or not kicking on at all – The blower fan noise is too loud, or there is no sound at all – You can see air leaking around the baseboards near the furnace.
– The exchanger has an unusual amount of rust on it
The symptoms can be hard to identify, but the common ones are:
Temperature fluctuations in the space that is being heated.
A sudden change in the heating system’s settings.
Inconsistent with indoor and outdoor air temperature.
The best thing to do is to have a professional diagnose the issue and fix it accordingly.
“Inspections, Installations, Repairs & Maintenance”