Lennox furnace error code 901
Lennox furnaces produce error code 901 when they encounter a problem. This may be caused by a clogged filter or a motor that has failed. The furnace must be turned off before attempting to repair the unit.
The most common cause of this code is a clogged filter. If you are experiencing this code, you will have to turn off the thermostat and then unplug the unit for maintenance.
There are several reasons why your Lennox furnace might have the lennox furnace error code 901. These might include:
– No power to the unit
– Error in the thermostat or momentary switch
– Connections between rheostats or valves and fan coils
– Unit not grounded to the electrical service panel or grounding wire is disconnected
Lennox furnaces are very reliable and account for 70% of the market. The error code 901 is a blocking problem with the burner.
Lennox furnace error code 901 is an error code that indicates a burning problem with the burner or burner air blower. It could be caused by a blocked chimney, blocked cooling airflow, or dirty flue gases.
The following are some of the more common causes of this fault:
– A blockage in the cooling air path to the combustor
– A clogged chimney – Dirty flue gases