Lennox icomfort error code 292
The following is a list of some lennox icomfort error codes.
– 292: An error message stating that the thermostat will not communicate with the heating system.
– 293: An error message stating that the thermostat is out of range or no communication has been established.
– 300: The system has entered a power saving mode, and or it is operating on battery power only.
– 301: The system is in an initiation, configuration, or test mode.
In response to these events, Lennox developed a new product called lennox comfort, designed to prevent such incidents from happening again.
The lennox icomfort error code 292 is an error code used by Lennox Icomfort Control System that indicates an issue with one of the four sensors on an air handler unit.
Lennox Icomfort error code 292 is a problem most homeowners face while using the Lennox heat and air conditioning systems.
Most Lennox owners have been frustrated by this error, but it’s not a complex issue. The following steps will help you fix the error on your own:
– Take out all the screws from the back of your unit.
– Take off all the components in your unit until you reach an aluminum heat exchanger. -Take a flashlight, mirror and screwdrivers to identify corrosion or damage on this aluminum heat exchanger. Cleaning it with soap and water will prevent further corrosion or damage. Replace if damaged.
– Replace all components that are corroded or damaged at this point, including any dust