Lennox thermostat error code 125
Lennox thermostat error code 125 is a popular problem encountered by many homeowners. The cause of this error code can vary from broken wires to furnaces problems.
To properly troubleshoot this issue, you must know what causes the error code and how to fix it. For the sake of not cluttering your troubleshooting manual, here are some quick tips for you:
– If there is no power in the home or if power is on but not running, it could be something as simple as a blown a fuse or circuit breaker. Check your home’s circuit breaker panel to see which one is tripped.
– If there are several other issues present in your home as well as a LENNOX thermostat error code
Lennox thermostat error code 125 is a sensor fault. It means the thermostat is not getting the proper information from the furnace or heating system. The following are steps to fix this error code:
* Remove wires from both terminals of the gas valve on the furnace
* Turn the power back on
* Reset the programmable controller (if applicable) by manually setting it to a certain temperature
* Turn off the power, wait five minutes, and turn the power back on
* Check for leaks around holding tanks (sensor fault indicator light will come on).
The Lennox thermostat error code means a problem with the electrical wiring in your home or office. There are many causes for the code, including an electrical fire which could have caused damage to the wiring.
Lennox thermostat error code 125 is an indication that there was a short circuit in the thermostat.
“Inspections, Installations, Repairs & Maintenance”