Goodman furnace diagnostic codes
Goodman, the manufacturer of furnaces, is a well-known brand.
Goodman Manufacturing has some furnaces with different diagnostic codes to repair them.
A unique feature of the Goodman gas furnace is the diagnostic system. The diagnostic system protects the Goodman furnace and its owner from operational problems. It also helps to diagnose and repair many minor operational, installation or workmanship problems before they create a major problem.
Some common Diagnostic Codes are:
– F1, F2, F3, F4: These codes indicate that there is a fault with the gas valve solenoid coil circuit assembly
– D2, D3: These codes indicate that there is a fault with the draft inducer motor
– S2, S3: These codes indicate that there is a fault with the limit switch circuit
– G6: This code indicates that there is an issue with the gas supply
– U1, U2: This code indicates that there may be issues with the exhaust fan motor
Industrial equipment diagnostic codes are an important device for identifying and addressing issues with the equipment. With diagnostic codes, you can pinpoint the issue quickly to fix it before it becomes a bigger problem.
“Inspections, Installations, Repairs & Maintenance”