Heil furnace how to light the pilot
Heil Furnace is a household appliance that helps keep your home comfortable and safe.
This article will provide you with a step-by-step tutorial on how to light up your heil furnace.
This tutorial introduces the steps you need to take to light up your furnace. It provides the proper lighting sequence to ensure you do not cause a fire in the process.
Before we start, let’s first review the heil furnace and how to light the pilot instructions.
1. Turn on your heil furnace by pressing the ignition button and wait for it to heat up.
2. Set your timer so it will turn off when you leave the room
3. Open the door of your heil furnace
4. You should be able to see flames from this part of your heil furnace
5. Now, you need to light a match or lighter and place it where you see flames coming out of the fan on top of your heil furnace
6. If you have an electric heating option like on a stove or oven, turn that on now too and wait for this part to light up before proceeding
I have a heil gas furnace, and I’m trying to light it, but I can’t figure out how.
The Heil furnace is different from most other furnaces because it has pilot lights that need to be lit before the gas can start. These pilot lights are found on the bottom of the heater. The first and second pilot lights are identical, while the third pilot light is larger and more noticeable due to its difference from the other two.
Pilot lights need to be lit for a heil furnace to start up, but what if you forget? You can replace your gas igniter for a few dollars, or you could use an alternative method like matches or a lighter to light them up.