Lennox furnace error code a608
The Lennox furnace error code a608 is a general indication of an initialization failure.
A Lennox furnace error code may represent any one of the following:
1) Steps to reset the error codes in the furnace (instructions vary by model):
2) Commonly used diagnostic steps at the service call.
3) Common service call fix repairs for this problem.
4) Typical time required for the call to resolve.
5) Additional known related problems.
The Lennox A608 error code occurs when there is a problem with the power supply.
The Lennox A608 error code indicates a problem with the power supply. The furnace cannot start up or shut down prematurely because there is an overload on the circuit. The panel and thermostat may also be affected by this issue.
If you are experiencing a Lennox A608 error code, we recommend contacting a professional for help. These professionals have training in heating and cooling and will be able to troubleshoot the issue more quickly than you can do it yourself.
Lennox furnace error code a608 is an error code which means a sensor communication problem with the gas detection system.
A loose or broken wire commonly causes this error. To fix this issue, check for any loose or broken wires and ensure they are properly connected. You may also want to replace the sensor if necessary.