Goodman Split Air Conditioner
Installation/Repair/Services By Romaheating Certified Technican
Split Air Conditioner
16 SEER Two-stage Condensers
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor
- Two-speed PSC condenser fan motor
- ComfortBridge Communications System compatible
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Copeland® ComfortAlert built in diagnostics
- Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- Factory-installed sensors monitoring coil and ambient temperature
- Contactor with lug connection
- In communicating mode, only two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit are required
- AHRI Certified – ETL Listed
- Ground lug connection
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Customized control algorithms
- The two-stage scroll compressor runs at either 65% or 100% capacity, depending on cooling/heating demand. This operational flexibility provides a great energy-efficient option when compared to a traditional, single-stage unit.
- A two-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to efficiently provide two levels of operation depending on your airflow needs.
- Designed to regulate and communicate with your ComfortBridge Controls System so you can remotely monitor and manage your heating and cooling system at any time, from anywhere with just an internet connection.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter”s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- High-density foam compressor blanket provides noise reduction when the compressor is in operation.
- Assists contractors in troubleshooting the system with improved diagnostic accuracy by utilizing indicator lights, seven-segment LED display, and fault code storage.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15 of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Consistent and concise monitoring helps to ensure that the system is operating efficiently, regardless of the weather.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- By simplifying the communication connection to two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit, technicians may eliminate the need to run additional thermostat wiring.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Contractors can easily and securely connect the ground wire with a screw lug.
- A straight-forward, color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up helps to simplify installation.
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
- Proprietary, self-contained sequence of actions designed to help control system operation for energy efficient performance and enhanced reliability.
There are no reviews yet.